Taco Bell has finally admitted that that the ground beef found in their burritos and tacos is really only 88% beef. The other 12% is … interesting. Even a little scary.

(credit: Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

Here’s what actually in Taco Bell’s amazing, addictive mystery meat:

Maltodextrin

Torula

Yeast

Modified Corn Starch

Soy

Lecithin

Sodium Phosphates

Lactic Acid

Caramel Color and Cocoa Powder

Trehalose

Maltodextrin? Lecithin? Trehalose? What the? CLICK HERE for some answers to your Taco Bell questions.